Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, ONLINE GAMER shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, we reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing our products on this Site; however, we are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current.
Description of the Service
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. ONLIEN GAMER cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- Ｔｈｅ currency exchange rate follow as displayed on the website. If you do not agree with the exchange rate, please contact our customer support before you place your order.
- You understand and agree that we can record the access IP address.